Regain Your Perfect Vision
Oxford Family Vision Clinic offers a number of vision care services and products.
- Lenses and Frames – Over 2000 frame selections and a wide variety of lenses that will appeal to any age. Come shop at the optical shop today.
- Contact Lenses – Several varieties of contacts from 1 day, Night and Days, 2 Weeks and 1 Month brands also you can order online and ship directly to your home.
- Vision Problems – Is not a sign of getting older, all ages are affected by Vision Problems. A simple eye exam each year will make sure that your eyes are healthy and you can continue to see the world with perfect vision with our without glasses.
- Eye Exams – Our clinic specializes in a comprehensive eye exam. Dr. Turner is concerned about the overall health of your eyes, as well as, getting your vision back to perfect. Comprehensive eye exams may include a Photo or Oct Screeners to help rule out Glaucoma, or Macular Degeneration, which are the number one causes of sight loss. Retinal Photo, OCT Scans and a Visual Field are also among the test that could be done if Dr. Turner feels you are a candidate for having eye health problems.
- Eye Infections – Eye infections occur when harmful microorganisms — bacteria, fungi and viruses — invade any part of the eyeball or surrounding area. This includes the clear front surface of the eye (cornea) and the thin, moist membrane lining the outer eye and inner eyelids (conjunctiva). If you suspect you have an eye infection is most important that you see and eye doctor. Some eye infections can be very contagious and need medical attention immediately. Our office is able to handle any eye problem you are having.